Our Terms and Conditions
Under no event shall Usemycaravan.co.uk be liable for any damages, Including, without limitation, direct, special, consequential, indirect, exemplary or punitive damages(including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, corruption of content, and loss of content, and loss, or inaccuracy of information), arising out of the use or inability to use the website, service or software, whether or not such damages were foreseeable and even if Usemycaravan.co.uk was advised that such damages were likely or possible.
(1) These terms and conditions (the "Owner Ts & Cs") govern the relationship between, usemycaravan.co.uk (Billingbauk Drive, Leeds, West Yorkshire,Leeds,LS13 4RY) AND ("Usemycaravan.co.uk") and any user of this website and of the content or services available through it (“this, or the Site") who or which offers any caravan for rental through it, including owners, lessees and managers, (collectively, "Owners").
(2) The Owner Ts & Cs constitute a legally binding agreement between the Provider and the Owner; each Owner who uses or accesses this site agrees to the Owner Ts & Cs.
(3) If the Owner is a company, partnership or other entity, a person who uses this site, and/or agrees to the Owner Ts & Cs, on behalf of that Owner represents that he/she has the authority to bind the entity to these Owner Ts & Cs.
(4) The Provider does not authorise anyone to register with this site unless they are able to enter into legally binding contracts.
2. The Basics and Listing Terms
(1) This site is a place where Owners can advertise one or more caravans (each a "Caravan") for rental to potential tenants. We refer to actual and potential tenants, whether of the Owner’s or other Caravans, as "Hirers".
(2) Usemycaravan.co.uk is not, and does not become, party to any contractual relationship between the Hirer and the Owner, and does not mediate between the Hirer and the Owner in the event of any dispute arising between them. The site is a venue for assisting the Owner and Hirers to interact. Neither the Owner nor the Hirer of any Caravan shall have any claim whatsoever against Usemycaravan.co.uk in respect or the hire or other arrangements made between them in relation to the hiring of any Caravan.
(3) The contract is formed when the Owner makes an order by means of the site’s relevant online form and pays to the Provider the fees for the relevant Listing ("Listing Fees").
(4) Owners are responsible for ensuring that the content of their listings do not infringe the law or the rights of any person or entity. All Listings must not contain false information, personal insults, anything slanderous or defamatory, or anything that infringes copyright or data protection law.
(6) Usemycaravan.co.uk also reserves the right to decline at any time, placing any Listing that appears, in the Provider’s discretion, to be capable of infringing, or be associated with the infringement of, any provision of these Owner Ts & Cs.
3. Listing Details and Services
(1) Within any standard Listing, Only one Caravan rental advert is displayed. The Owner may at anytime be allowed to list more than one Caravan for an additional listing fee which is charged at (£15.00 per extra caravan listed).*
(2) In any standard Listing, we allow up to thirty six photos of a Caravan to be displayed. We will also use a smaller version of the Listing on the site as a search snippet,this will be in the form of a preview with a picture of the Caravan, linked to the full-page Listing.
4. Consumer Rights
(1) You have a legal right to cancel this contract within 14 working days of your payment. You must let us know about your cancellation in email to Usemycaravan.co.uk. However, once we have created the listing, the provision of the service will be deemed to have commenced. If you cancel this contract the Listing Fee will be refunded to you only if the provision of the service has not commenced. (i.e. Listing not activated).
(2) Should you request a refund before we create your Listing, then a full refund will be given within 5 business days. The refund will be processed through the same method you used to pay us.
5. Refunds Any Payments/refunds and cancellations
(1) Payments to Usemycaravan.co.uk are made by PayPal or Stripe. All banking and other fees that are relating to any payment shall be borne by Usemycaravan.co.uk. (2) Listings will be active for one full year (12 months) from the date that the Owner submits the full payment of Listing Fees (the "Purchase Date") and expires on the last date of the year. (3) Usemycaravan.co.uk will aim to create and activate your Listing within 1 business day following the process of your Listing Fee. Should for any reason, we not create your Listing within 5 working days after receiving your Listing Fee payment then you have the right to ask for a refund, we will list for free of charge for a full year (12 months).
6. Rights and obligations of the Provider
(1) Usemycaravan.co.uk shall be entitled to change the layout and content of this website at any given time during the course of a Listing and without prior notice. Please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions.
(2) Usemycaravan.co.uk shall at all times, use reasonable efforts to ensure that Caravan depictions on this site are as true and accurate a representation as practicable of the photographs of the Caravans that the Owner has submitted to us. However, the Owner should acknowledge, that deviations from original photos can from time to time occur when scanning non-digital images, and due to individual screen settings/devices.
(3) There maybe times when Usemycaravan.co.uk occasionally undertake minor upgrades to the site in order to address any new technological developments. Maintenance works are therefore sometimes necessary, which can lead to slight restrictions on this site. Usemycaravan.co.uk will where possible, aim to ensure that maintenance of the site that causes any such restrictions is undertaken at a time when most Owner’s usage is least affected. The Owner shall have no claim for any breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such period of non-availability.
(4) Usemycaravan.co.uk will not guarantee that the site, or any content will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
(5) Usemycaravan.co.uk complies with its data protection obligations. The Owner authorises Usemycaravan.co.uk to provide the Owner’s contact details, this will include a telephone number to Hirers in connection with any Caravan booking. Usemycaravan.co.uk may, for the sole purpose to prevent fraudulent behaviour of a third party, give an Owner's phone number to a Hirer.
(6) If Usemycaravan.co.uk determines, or an allegation is made, that (a) The Owner has submitted unsuitable material for Listings or material that infringes the law, regulations or the rights of any person or entity, (b) an Owner, or misused the site, (c) an Owner’s listing or rental practices are unacceptable or unfair (for example, and without limitation, if at sny one time, The Owner double-books a Caravan for multiple Hirers on the same date, or engages in any practice that would be c onsidered unfair or improper within the holiday rental industry), (d) the Owner is in material breach of these Owner Ts & Cs or any other obligations owed to Usemycaravan.co.uk, or Hirer, (e) an Owner has been is abusive or offensive to any employee or representative of the Usemycaravan.co.uk, (f) an Owner uses a false identity, then Usemycaravan.co.uk shall be entitled to cancel either (i) any affected Listings, or (ii) all Listings associated with such Owner immediately. An Owner or Listing that contravenes any of the above requirements shall be in breach of these Owner Ts & Cs, and Usemycaravan.co.uk may cancel a listing without any further notice to the Owner. Note that Usemycaravan.co.uk will assume no duty to investigate complaints.
(7)Usemycaravan.co.uk, can at any given time reserve the right to suspend, or terminate the provision of services to any Owner which is or appears in the reasonable opinion of Usemycaravan.co.uk to be in breach of the Owner Ts and Cs. Any Owner that is suspended may not re-register without the permission of Usemycaravan.co.uk.
(8) Usemycaravan.co.uk hold the right to change or amend the Owner Ts and Cs at any time. Owners will be notified via the site or email.
7. User rights to content
(1) Where an Owner submits to the site any content of any type, including text or images, the Owner undertakes that he has the right to do so, and has been granted the necessary consent by any relevant persons or owners of featured items.
(2) To the extent that Owners’ Listings and other submissions may contain trademarks, Owners declare that they have the right to use them, including sublicensing rights.
(3) By submitting any form of content to the site, the Owner authorises the Usemycaravan.co.uk and its affiliates to display and disseminate the content in connection with the performance of these Owner Ts&Cs.
8. Usemycaravan.co.uk limited liability and Indemnity
(1) In no event will the Use be liable for any lost profits or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from the site, your use of the site and/or any transaction between users, even if Usemycaravan.co.uk has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from breach of contract, negligence or any other cause of action. If you are dissatisfied with the site, you do not agree with any part of these Owner Ts & Cs, then your sole and exclusive remedy against the Usemycaravan.co.uk is to discontinue using the site. In all events, our liability, to you or any third party in any circumstance arising out of or in connection with the Site is limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees you pay to us in the six months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) £30.00 in the aggregate.
(2) Nothing in these Owner Ts and Cs shall be construed as limiting liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Usemycaravan.co.uk, Usemycaran.co.uk's fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other matter for which it would be permitted by law for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
(3) Usemycaravan.co.uk reserve the right to remove from sale any goods or services, to cancel or withdraw Listings or to suspend or cancel all or any of the services for technical, legal or regulatory reasons without penalty or compensation to any Owner or Hirer.
(4) The Owner shall indemnify and hold Usemycaravan.co.uk harmless against any claims by third parties brought against Usemycaravan.co.uk or any Provider arising out of or in connection with:
a) any breach of these Owner Ts&Cs on the part of the Owner
b) Any breach or inaccuracy in the Owner’s representations and warranties.
9. Prohibitions The Owner shall not directly or indirectly:
(a) With respect to the site, its content, and databases comprised in the site, in any form, whether by using automatic devices or manual processes: exploit, copy, distribute, reproduce, edit, make publicly accessible or decompile any of the same;
(b) Transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
(c) Use the site for purposes other than those referred to in these Owner Ts & Cs;
(d) interfere with, damage or disrupt the site.
(e) Transmit content on the site that breaches any applicable criminal or other laws, or encourages any such breach;
(f) Use or access the site in any way that might endanger any computer system or network, including by making available any virus, worm, Trojan horse or any other contaminating or destructive features.
(g) Post or transmit information that is in any way false, fraudulent, or misleading, or engage in any act that may be considered „phishing" (whether primary, secondary or other) or that would give rise to criminal or civil liability;
(h) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, indecent, inflammatory, sexually explicit, pornographic or profane material.
10. Owner Information and Third Parties
(2)We may provide links on our website to the websites of other companies. We cannot give any undertaking that products or services you may purchase from these websites will be of satisfactory quality and any such warranties are disclaimed by us absolutely.
11. Governing Law and Entire Agreement
(1) These Owner Ts & Cs, and the relationship between both the Owner and Usemycaravan.co.uk, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
(2) These Owner Ts & Cs contain the entire agreement between Usemycaravan.co.uk and Owner relating to their subject matter.
12. Miscellaneous provisions
(1) The invalidity of one or more provisions of these Owner Ts & Cs shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
(2) Usemycaravan.co.uk’s failure to act with respect to a breach of these Owner Ts & Cs by the Owner or others does not waive Usemycaravan.co.uk’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
(3) The headings to the Clauses are for ease of reference only and do not affect the interpretation or construction of these Owner Ts & Cs.
(4) Usemycaravan.co.uk reserves the right to transfer any of the above Owner Ts & Cs, and to assign or subcontract any or all of its rights and obligations under these Owner Ts & Cs, to a third party but will not do so in such a way as to reduce any guarantees you are given to the Owner under these Owner Ts & Cs.
The FREE subscription will run from the day that you registered, we will THEN automatically take the payment for your Subscription to renew automatically. If you want to cancel then email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org is the only way to do this.
If you have a paid subscription, then it will automatically continue unless you state to us otherwise.
No tweets found